GAMES »     RFO    LHM    ToTT    HOLV    GrB     AP     SI     RFF    RF3    RF2    RF    TOT    DSC    DS    AWL    MORE »

Old 03-30-2012, 05:01 PM   #1
Snowy
Seedling

Red face Rescuing harvest sprites?!(and more questions)

Ok, Ive been workin awhile on it but, please! In my HMDS, hiw do I rescue 60 harvest sprites? I have 25 about, rescued, so how do I rescue the rest? Also, I dont have HMDS cute, even though Im a girl, so I'm wondering who to marry; I got all celia's 4 heart events and her heart up to red just cos(in real life I look similar to her). Thanks!
No one liked this post.
Old 03-30-2012, 05:06 PM   #2
Harpy
Rabbit

Quick forewarning, if you have the Mineral Town bachelorettes in your DS game, the game will end if you marry them. But, if you're going for Celia, then no probs.

I have DS Cute but it's the exact same as far as sprites go, so what I did was:

Chop/smash the living hell out of all the available lumber, and once you start unlocking those sprites, assign them to do that for you. If they do it well enough and long enough, the next lumber you chop/smash should unlock more of those sprites.

The same goes for fishing. Also, I know there's some kind of make-money-fast glitch in DS that has to do with assigning the fishing sprites their job in the winter, but I don't know it off the top of my head.

But, this guide is pretty thorough. http://faqs.ign.com/articles/733/733426p1.html
No one liked this post.
Old 03-30-2012, 05:16 PM   #3
Snowy
Seedling

Thanks so much!
No one liked this post.