GAMES »     RFO    LHM    ToTT    HOLV    GrB     AP     SI     RFF    RF3    RF2    RF    TOT    DSC    DS    AWL    MORE »

Old 09-11-2011, 12:31 PM   #11
fruitonthevine
SUGDW Apple

Jasminia chuckles a bit when Nyssa gasps. "I didn't know there was a particular protocall for speaking to the harvest goddess. Also why are you not at your pond harvest goddess?" She twirls a blade of grass between her fingers as she listens to Nyssa ramble on about being in disguise. "Why would anyone take advantage of the harvest goddess? Oh also are you married to the harvest king? Where does he live anyways? He is pretty hot if you check out his pictures." Jasminia keeps blabbering on in hopes of tripping the women up in the lie. "You gave me my height? Do you know how old I am? How were you around when I was born? I think you are lying!"

Nyssa threw some leaves in Jasminia's face and she laughs again. Jasminia picks the leaves back up and throws them at Nyssa. "I'm not a harvest sprite. I'm a witch!" The leaves fall to the ground and Jasminia waits for her to throw them again. "If you are the harvest goddess why won't you ever take the berries I throw into the goddess pond?" Jasminia puts her hand on her hip and cocks her head to the left, "Are you to good for berries?"
Old 09-11-2011, 04:27 PM   #12
Yuri
nyan

Nyssa threw even more leaves at Jasminia.

"Well, I'm disguised as a human because I'm obviously on a secret mission -- and I can't tell you what it is." Nyssa crossed her arms in defense. "Harvest King is my brother, you sick woman! -- and what pictures are you talking about? Are you stalking my brother? You should be ashamed! I'm pretty sure you already know where he lives."

Nyssa shook her head in disapproval as the witch went on with the questions. Her eyes tearing up as she cupped one of her cheeks in an overly dramatic fashion. "I'm the Harvest Goddess, I am eternally young and beautiful. I came to your mother and handed you her as a baby because Harvest Sprites were being hunted by humans at the time, and it was best for you to grow up as a human."

To the last question she simply responded: "I don't like berries."

She then stole the witch hat again and started filling it with grass
No one liked this post.
Old 09-11-2011, 04:34 PM   #13
fruitonthevine
SUGDW Apple

Jasminia had a facefull of leaves this time. "The harvest king is not your brother. That I am sure of. He's too hot to be your brother! The pictures are in the books at the library. Matter of fact I will go get one and prove to you that I'm not stalking your said 'brother' and I have no idea where he lives. But I'll find out!" She stood up and gathered a berry from her basket.

Jasminia sighed as the crazy lady went on about her being the harvest goddess. "You did not hand me to my mother. I don't even know who my mother is. I can promise you I have been on this earth longer than you have and you do not create harvest sprite babies. Are you on drugs? I think you are on drugs......" Jasminia grabbed the crazy ladies arm to inspect it for tract marks.

"You don't like berries?! What kind of human are you?" She watches as her hat is being fillled with tons of ichy grass.
Old 09-11-2011, 04:56 PM   #14
Yuri
nyan

"I AM NOT A HUMAN!"

A booming roaring voice came from the other darker side of the forest that the two didn't venture in to yet. Nyssa shrieked and ran to Jasminia, smacking her again and again with her grass-filled hat. "What was that? What was that? -- what creature lives in that part of the forest?! Do you think it may be a.. Dinglehopper? -- but I never heard of them roaring before.."

Last edited by Yuri; 09-11-2011 at 05:12 PM..
No one liked this post.
Old 09-11-2011, 05:16 PM   #15
fruitonthevine
SUGDW Apple

Jasminia is startled by the loud noise. She barely even notices that Nyssa runs right into her spilling grass everywhere. "I~I don't know but whatever it is obviously you pissed it off. What did you do!?" Jasminia really wishes she hadn't come into this part of the forest without an ax as the sign suggested. "What is a Dinglehopper anyways?" She tries to stand her ground and keeps the other girl behind her so the thing behind the sound wouldn't attack her first.
Old 09-11-2011, 09:52 PM   #16
Yuri
nyan

[If you really want to know what it is -- warning: it's extremely random.]

Nyssa gasped again. "Y-y don't know what a Dinglehopper is!? Do you live under a bag of chips or something?"

Nyssa tightened her grip around Jasminia's arm. The brunette bit her lower lip. "I think it roared because it heard me yelling real loud -- which is completely your fault. You kept calling me human!.. in any case, since you claim yourself to be a 'witch', I dare you to check out what it is, whatever it is, down there in the dark."
No one liked this post.
Old 09-11-2011, 10:10 PM   #17
fruitonthevine
SUGDW Apple

Jasminia is perplexed by this individual. She usually isn't the type to go poking around in places she isn't familiar with. This is different, the lady is directly challenging her. So she won't turn it down. Jasminia only wishes she had told Jerome where she was going in case she doesn't come out alive. Whatever this creature is I just hope it doesn't maul me so bad I look maimed on my wedding day. "No, I do not live under a 'bag of chips'".

Minia steps a bit closer to the dark opening that hold the roaring beast with Nyssa clinging to her arm. "Maybe you should learn to use your inside voice and next time you won't awaken strange beasts in the forest. I am a witch after all, and because I am a witch I can't die." She gives Nyssa a wink and nods in the direction of the darkness. "You however..... Can." Minia tugs the girl closer to the darkness... "Let's go!"
Old 09-12-2011, 01:04 AM   #18
Yuri
nyan

Nyssa muttered angrily under her breath as she was pulled into the dark part of the forest. She decided to hold onto Jasminia's sleeve by pulling her arm towards the back. The witch hat was again on Nyssa's head, now grassless. The sign about bringing the axe couldn't be more true though since they were a lot of vines and branches clouding their path. The young woman wrinkled her nose at the scenario.

Soon enough Nyssa tripped on one of thicker vines spreading on the ground, which made Jasminia fall too since she was tugging on her shirt. They fell on mud, which resulted in Nyssa screaming in despair and started flinging all of it at Jasminia.

and that resulted in more roaring.
No one liked this post.
Old 09-12-2011, 09:27 AM   #19
fruitonthevine
SUGDW Apple

Jasminia was not all that concerned with Nyssa's attitude at the moment. After all it is her fault that she woke the creature up with that huge mouth of hers. How such a tiny lady could make such horrible racket was beyond her. Nyssa was tugging on her shirt and she was pretty sure she was going to rip it off of her if she wasn't careful. The vines and branches were causing a problem with navigation but Jasminia kept moving forward anyways until the fall.

Nyssa drug Minia right down to the ground with a loud THUD! If that wasn't bad enough she was freaking out and throwing mud into her face. Jasminia got a little bit angry and rolled a huge ball of mud into one hand and smeared it onto the girls face. "Stop FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. The roar continued. Great... I'm going to die today. If I can die today's the day I die. Wait... since I can't die that should only make it more painful to watch her die a slow painful death. Maybe I should make her go back.

But it's to late. The shadowy figure is right upon them now. It's breath was very hot and smelly. Jasminia's eyes get very wide as the large animal picks Nyssa up by her shirt. Is it going to eat her? "P~Put her down." She tries to say it strong but the words barely come out.
Old 09-12-2011, 03:49 PM   #20
Yuri
nyan

"Ew. You should really brush your teeth, man -- actually, you know, I can easily assist you since I'm much smaller than you so I'll just just dig my little hands right into that.. lovely mouth of yours and scoop all the--"

"ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR."

Okay, this was bad. She had mud on her face and there was a bear roaring the hair off of her head. She was pretty sure she'd be bald if this kept up, and then maybe he'd eat her body, and tear her apart limb from limb, and leave her bald head to rot in this creepy forest.

Nyssa gulped. "Put me down for a second, I have a proposition for you, sir -- Bear. If that's really your name.."

The bear blinked at her in confusion for a few seconds before putting her down as she said.

"So, my proposition is.. " Nyssa walked behind Jasminia with a thoughtful face and then immediately shoved the witch on to the bear. "-- It's time to show your loyalty to the Harvest Goddess, Jasmine the Harvest Sprite slave!" and ran off deeper into the darker part of the forest where the bear had come from.

The bear was enraged and started roaring again as he grabbed a hold of the witch.

[Let me control the bear from here on out. I have stuff in mind.]
No one liked this post.