GAMES »     RFO    LHM    ToTT    HOLV    GrB     AP     SI     RFF    RF3    RF2    RF    TOT    DSC    DS    AWL    MORE »

Old 05-20-2008, 10:28 PM   #1
Ethel
Farmer

Default MBTI Personality Quiz

Yes, folks, it's the generic "What Personality Type are You?" thread!

Only, I'm actually interested in everyone’s results. I've taken the quiz maybe two or three times, and I consistently get the INFJ personality type each time.

What about you? What's your personality like? I personally have found my results to be really accurate.~ I hope you can say the same. ;P

P.S. The link, if you missed it, is in the first sentence of this post.

P.S.S. If you're unsure of how to string along the letters to create the correct acronym, here's how to do it: There is a bar with a tiny lever on it, and it will land closer to the trait that describes you best.

For introverts, your first letter will be an "I", and for Extraverts (alt. extroverts), your first letter will be an "E". The next letter will be an "S" or an "N". "S" is for sensing and "N" is for intuition. Which one is the lever closer to in your result?

Continue following this process for all four letters. You can use this article for further explanation of your results, if you'd like. If you scroll down, you'll see a chart with all the possible combinations.
No one liked this post.
Old 05-20-2008, 10:37 PM   #2
Chuck
ʞɔnɥɔ

I'm an ISTJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiz result
Serious and quiet, interested in security and peaceful living. Extremely thorough, responsible and dependable. Well-developed powers of concentration. Usually interested in supporting and promoting traditions and establishments. Well-organized and hard working, they work steadily towards identified goals. They can usually accomplish any task once they have set their mind to it.
Sounds... fairly accurate. :O

Edit: as of 2010, I'm apparently an INFJ, which also sounds pretty accurate?!

"Always the summers are slipping away"

Last edited by Chuck; 09-02-2010 at 07:49 PM..
No one liked this post.
Old 05-20-2008, 10:38 PM   #3
Hoi-Yant
Le revenant

Quote:
Your personality type:

Logical, original, creative thinkers. Can become very excited about theories and ideas. Exceptionally capable and driven to turn theories into clear understandings. Highly value knowledge, competence and logic. Quiet and reserved, hard to get to know well. Individualistic, having no interest in leading or following others. Highly analytical, they can discover connections between two seemingly unrelated things and work best when allowed to use their imagination and critical thinking.
Heh... not bad. INTP.

No one liked this post.
Old 05-20-2008, 10:41 PM   #4
elli_the_baker
Veryberry pie

Ohhhhhhh

I took this test before with my friend majoring in psychology. It's almost creepy XD

I am "ISFJ"

EDIT: I took the online test and got the same answer XD ISFJ

Quote:
Quiet, kind and conscientious. Can be depended on to follow through. Usually puts the needs of others above their own needs. Stable and practical, they value security and traditions. Well-developed sense of space and function. Rich inner world of observations about people. Extremely perceptive of other's feelings. Interested in serving others.

Blacker than a moonless night and more hotter and more bitter than hell itself

Last edited by elli_the_baker; 05-20-2008 at 10:46 PM..
No one liked this post.
Old 05-20-2008, 10:48 PM   #5
Imitation_Angel
Tomato

Enthusiastic, idealistic and creative. Able to do almost anything that interests them. Great people skills. Need to live life in accordance with their inner values. Excited by new ideas, but bored with details. Open-minded and flexible, with a broad range of interests and abilities.

WOW! IT READ MY MIND! XD It's incredibly accurate.
No one liked this post.
Old 05-20-2008, 10:49 PM   #6
danigurl
Hobo

Quote:
Your personality type:

Enthusiastic, idealistic and creative. Able to do almost anything that interests them. Great people skills. Need to live life in accordance with their inner values. Excited by new ideas, but bored with details. Open-minded and flexible, with a broad range of interests and abilities.
"ENFP" Is what I got.

Thanks Jazzie <3
Faith Broaden -------------------- Kimberly Britt
Your heart won't heal right if you keep tearing out the sutures
No one liked this post.
Old 05-20-2008, 10:59 PM   #7
Ethel
Farmer

Letters would be great, gaiz. LOL.

@Elli, your personality is dangerously close to mine! ;P URL="http://typelogic.com/isfj.html"]Here's[/URL] another site woth tons of stuff on your personality type, if you're interested.

@dani: Wow, I honestly wasn't expecting to find any extroverts on the site. I honestly think I'm attracted to those kinds of people as well. It really takes an active kinda person to get me going. Here's more info for you, too.~
No one liked this post.
Old 05-20-2008, 11:12 PM   #8
Taills
Can dance if we want to.

Quote:
Quiet, reflective and idealistic. Interested in serving humanity. Well-developed value system, which they strive to live in accordance with. Extremely loyal. Adaptable and laid-back unless a strongly-held value is threatened. Usually talented writers. Mentally quick and able to see possibilities. Interested in understanding and helping people.
INFP for me. :D

And, it sounds like me... especially the loyal part... :)

Oh, and my feeling bar was at the edge... >.>
Old 05-20-2008, 11:14 PM   #9
Mike Arcanum
I WANT TO BE GARFIELD WHEN I GROW UP.

ISTP
Old 05-20-2008, 11:17 PM   #10
SukiChan
Cheesyness

....INFP

< 3 Big Brother Power. <3
No one liked this post.