GAMES »     RFO    LHM    ToTT    HOLV    GrB     AP     SI     RFF    RF3    RF2    RF    TOT    DSC    DS    AWL    MORE »

Old 04-07-2014, 04:22 PM   #531
MicroRave
Twilight Alicorn Pretear

That awkward moment when you're reading a comment on Facebook where the person's being a complete dickwad and you hit 'Like' because that used to be where the downvote button was on Youtube, then realize what you just 'endorsed' =___=

Might be better to substitute with the block button.

Sind Sie beleidigt durch meine fan Kunst!?

Hey! What's Goin' On!?!
Spoiler: show

No one liked this post.
Old 04-27-2014, 05:18 PM   #532
MicroRave
Twilight Alicorn Pretear

You're wrong. Stop being so butthurt.
Well actually... *explains why*
That's your opinion.
But that doesn't make me wrong then.
You're still wrong, this is a waste of time. Why are you still replying.
Prove it. Prove I'm wrong then.
I did prove it, you ignored it! Leave me alone already!
Well if you won't prove it or admit it's only your opinion and not fact, we're done here. Sorry you feel that way, I should be ashamed to have contested you o great one.
I SAID GO AWAY BULLY!! *blocks*
Thought she'd never shut up...

Sind Sie beleidigt durch meine fan Kunst!?

Hey! What's Goin' On!?!
Spoiler: show

No one liked this post.
Old 04-28-2014, 09:06 PM   #533
JazzieAussie
Bubblegum Bandit

Cleaning up after a bunch of adults who just sit around watching it happen and make comments like "oh yeah, you can throw that away." THEN WHY. DIDN'T. YOU.

And then when it's done it can't even stay clean for two minutes before someone just goes and messes it all up again.

But most of all the fact that people who won't clean up after themselves are sick and keep spreading it around and I keep getting sick so I just wasted all my limited energy trying to fix that for absolutely no reason.
No one liked this post.
Old 06-02-2014, 11:50 AM   #534
Ponyprincess
Tarantula Mustard

People who don't read properly but seem to know everything!!

My question: Bit of a nosey question really but what is the most you've spent on a visit fee. I've got a vet coming out to sedate my horse for a dental soon and was a bit shocked at how much they quoted me for just the visit. So wanted to know if it was actually a reasonable price

The answer: Tara, please read:
http://www.beva.org.uk/_uploads/docu...procedures.pdf
It's illegal for an equine dental technician to remove a wolf tooth without vet supervision. It's illegal for an equine dental technician to remove any other tooth unless consent and observation is given by a vet. Only vets are legally qualified to remove teeth.
Please consult your vet before allowing an EDT to do a tooth removal on your horse. They can be much more complicated procedures than you understand. It's like you having to go to the hospital for wisdom tooth removal...

My Responce: Abbie Ward my dentist is fully qualified to remove teeth. I wouldnt use any dentist who is not beva qualified. Also my question is asking how much people pay for call out which suggests im booking a vet ;) and in the comments ive also written ive booked with a different vet. I will never ever use someone who is not qualified. Wouldnt want an unqualified dentist to do my teeth so defo wouldnt do that to my beast
Old 06-11-2014, 11:50 AM   #535
Ponyprincess
Tarantula Mustard

Disgusted at what I witnessed earlier.
there was a boy aged around 17 and man on the opposite side of a train platform to me. They were both seated on the same bench but a slight distance apart. Eventually the man started talking to the boy, his voice rising with every word. The man was accusing him of not being british due to the colour of his skin, he then accused the boy of having a bomb in his rucksack and shouted to everyone that the boy was an extremist. The boy got up, put his headphones on and moved to a different bench. Eventually the man got up and followed him shouting racist words. Luckily a bunch of people from my side of the platform jumped in and told the man to shut up and he was being reported. The man seemed to think they were reporting the boy and was delighted shouting 'good. He isn't british. He has a bomb report him. Another man then got involved and told the racist to get off the platform. He replied 'I am I dont want to be anywhere near this person. Il blow up'. The nice man then drag him out of the station

Last edited by Ponyprincess; 06-11-2014 at 02:16 PM..
No one liked this post.
Old 06-11-2014, 11:53 AM   #536
Boy_Tomo_Chan
Short Hair Ranger

That's seriously wack.
Old 10-20-2014, 08:24 PM   #537
JazzieAussie
Bubblegum Bandit

Finally buying new printer cartridges only to discover the printer now makes terrible grinding sounds and wants to crumple every piece of paper you have left.
No one liked this post.