GAMES »     RFO    LHM    ToTT    HOLV    GrB     AP     SI     RFF    RF3    RF2    RF    TOT    DSC    DS    AWL    MORE »

Old 05-21-2010, 09:48 AM   #1
Akai Renge
Banned

Default Way of the Samurai 3

Yes, Way of the Samurai 3. This game is for a lack of better terms, AMAZING. Compared to Way of the Samurai, there's been an immense improvement. EVERYTHING you do dictates what happens in game. If you kill someone for no reason, everyone from that same faction will attack you on sight. It kind of reminds me of Fable a bit. You can get a partner, and after you really gain her (or his.) trust, they'll move in with you. This game portrays what it truly means to be a samurai. It is very tough, to beat, and contain many endings. I myself have been unable to get any of the endings. I either die, or I just decide to leave the village and reset. I'd say this game is a masterpiece a work of high class art.

I really gotta hand it to the guys behind the game. They've really outdone themselves this time. Ah, I should also probably mention I never played Way of the Samurai 2.
No one liked this post.
Old 05-26-2010, 11:44 AM   #2
Reverend Allan Ironside
Lumber

I remember playing the second game for PS2 and finding the most ridiculous loops. Like joining some clan and then going to town and getting asked to join a clan by the guy I had talked to five minutes ago.

My favorite storyline was the lazy pacifist path. When confronted with the kidnapped girl, I did nothing and got tied to a set of railroad tracks. When asked by passerbys, I refused help and ultimately met my end to a speeding train. I loled so hard, I didn't think any other story could top it.

Is this one full of quirky moments like that?
No one liked this post.
Old 05-26-2010, 06:38 PM   #3
Oh Gee
Do the creep!

Got this game some time back, only unlocked a couple of endings so far but got distracted with several other games. I'm probably gonna come back to this one sometime soon im hoping. I like running around in the naked outfit. That one is the bomb.
Old 05-31-2010, 06:48 PM   #4
Sakurachan
I feel as you would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend Allan Ironside View Post
I remember playing the second game for PS2 and finding the most ridiculous loops. Like joining some clan and then going to town and getting asked to join a clan by the guy I had talked to five minutes ago.

My favorite storyline was the lazy pacifist path. When confronted with the kidnapped girl, I did nothing and got tied to a set of railroad tracks. When asked by passerbys, I refused help and ultimately met my end to a speeding train. I loled so hard, I didn't think any other story could top it.

LMAO,. I remember that as well. xD That was the best 'ending' ever.
No one liked this post.
Old 07-07-2010, 09:56 PM   #5
Akai Renge
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend Allan Ironside View Post

ONe of the missions where you make money for the old woman is to find her underwear. And crows try to steal it from you when you find it, if that counts. x.x

I've only unlocked one ending. the true ending~ Ending 1. Also I unlocked most of the costumes for this game. I sent it back to gamefly to test other games, but I plan to get this one again sometime and play it some more.

Also, the tomboy who calls you "father's foe" in Amana castle's Courtyard is my favorite partner~ n.n
No one liked this post.