GAMES »     RFO    LHM    ToTT    HOLV    GrB     AP     SI     RFF    RF3    RF2    RF    TOT    DSC    DS    AWL    MORE »

Old 12-02-2011, 11:01 AM   #161
Chiiyoko
Weed

Shou sighed, a sign of him giving up on her. Again. "Oh do what you want, I don't care anymore." A weird class and weird teachers. What could be any worse?

Oh right. A tsunami. And they didn't even learn anything math during class. Screw the poems. "I don't see the point of swim suits if the school's gonna flood..." He yawned and leaned back into his seat, tilting it back a little. This janitor WAS GIVING HIM A HEADACHE. Thank goodness he left for some reason that wasn't that important. Or something like that.

with Peace, Love, and everything awesome :D
chii-tan! :D
No one liked this post.
Old 12-02-2011, 03:25 PM   #162
Yuri
i miss hmo

Yude raised his hand. "Can I still wear mine? I like it.. it has riceballs all over it."

The superhero's super awesomely normal vision caught his classmate undressing infront of everyone, but he knew to quickly look away. This was definitely not the way of a superhero. Yude reddened.
No one liked this post.
Old 12-02-2011, 04:20 PM   #163
Canned Luna
Golden Watering Can

Ren burst through the door.

"FIRE DRILL EVERYBODY! FOLLOW ME!" And ran out the door, waiting for no one.
Old 02-08-2013, 06:56 PM   #164
Boy_Tomo_Chan
Short Hair Ranger

"Hmph, if I wasn't going to obey a second order from a janitor that has sensitive information on me, WHY would I obey a mystery teacher like you? Fire drill at this time, what nonsense. Even garbage cans give more entertaining banter then this."

Chizi said directed not at Ren, but at the memory of Ren. He's been sitting in the same seat for roughly a year after everyone in the class suddenly vanished. Where did they go? Why were they not here? Chizi didn't know, but he wasn't going to be left behind when they suddenly return. So he stayed in his seat, studying as firmly as ever so he would be able to once again, flaunt until the end of time.
Old 10-15-2014, 07:07 AM   #165
Beks
Pebbles

Michiko walked into the classroom quietly, shivering slightly as she rubbed the tip of her icy pink nose, just as she had three long years ago. It was there that she spotted Chizi, still sitting, and still studying ever so diligently. Michiko's eyes grew wet, she had missed everyone so much.

"COME BACK EVERYONE," yelled Michiko, as well as the voice in her head that she had named Beks many years ago.

Last edited by Beks; 10-15-2014 at 07:09 AM..
Boy_Tomo_Chan, and Yuri liked this post.