GAMES »     RFO    LHM    ToTT    HOLV    GrB     AP     SI     RFF    RF3    RF2    RF    TOT    DSC    DS    AWL    MORE »

Old 11-24-2015, 08:04 PM   #1
Kristaok
Mushroom

Default Anyone still playing?

Well I decided to play HM:ToT again and start a new save file, I still have my other save files but I wanted a fresh new start.

I typically play a girl character but i thought you know what ill be a boy haha... On my other saves as a girl ive been married to Jin and Chase (ToT) and on (AP) i married the Wizard, Harvest King, and Jin again haha.
As a boy ive married Kathy and Selena before, this time i feel a deep fondness for Anissa but I also find Renee so cute.

So if anyone is still playing, who do you intend to marry?
Old 11-28-2015, 01:12 PM   #2
EternalJerry
S-Cow's Owner

Lol I get an itch to play this once in a while. Not sure who I'd woo now.
Old 11-29-2015, 10:24 PM   #3
Kristaok
Mushroom

I'm thinking I want Anissa but I'm torn on Renee, Candace, or Phoebe... Then again I want to marry the rivals! :/ ahhh I also adore Kathy but I done married her before.
Old 05-29-2016, 03:01 PM   #4
ThatOneMusicalGirl
Chicken

Haha! Always. <3

I know I'm a little late to the conversation on this one, but I'd like to comment anyway. ToT was definitely my favorite HM game on the Wii. Animal Parade was cool, but it was really similar to ToT... It was like ToT with a landscape change and a different way to restore the island. Yeah, I know there were more features and changes. There were additional characters too, but I was still going after the same people and trying to accomplish really similar goals.

I usually played a girl on ToT. I married Chase and Gill (of course). I thought Jin was a woman the first time I saw him on the screen, but then the hearts were floating around him and my lightbulb went on. I really liked Tobi because he was so laid back, but I never married him because I would always befriend Renee and I have a strict sisters before misters policy. Owen was never really my type, and I usually didn't go for Calvin because I heard about a potential glitch that would make it so I couldn't move on with the game. That was enough for me to just not try. I think if I played again, I would try to marry Luke... or I might go for Gill again. Julius is... interesting. I would probably make a fanfiction about that, but I probably wouldn't go for it in game.

I've never actually played as a boy, but if I did I would go for Anissa. Candace is very shy, Luna is very bold, Maya is very clumsy, and I always 'befriend' Tobi so I probably wouldn't go for Renee, either. I would think about going for Kathy, too. She seems pretty friendly. I completely forgot about Phoebe, but the fact that I forgot about her doesn't bode well. :/
Old 11-25-2016, 08:56 PM   #5
Kristaok
Mushroom

Oooo I love Jin , first time I played I married him and we had lovely kids hehe