GAMES »     RFO    LHM    ToTT    HOLV    GrB     AP     SI     RFF    RF3    RF2    RF    TOT    DSC    DS    AWL    MORE »

Old 07-27-2012, 01:06 PM   #1
Harvest Moon Master
Farmer

Default Gbc 2 or 3?

my birthday is soon and I wanna get one of the old GBC games, ive got the GB one but do i get HM2 or Hm3? Whats the best?:3
Old 07-27-2012, 05:03 PM   #2
EternalJerry
S-Cow's Owner

Gbc 3 is the best!
Old 07-27-2012, 05:16 PM   #3
glazedmoon
Don't glaze me, bro.

3 is good. :D
Old 07-27-2012, 05:17 PM   #4
God is a cat girl
Yuri.not.yuri.777@fan.com

Both.

But yeah, GBC3 is the best one. Lots of new features were implemented on GBC3.
GBC3 isn't hard, but the objective is... lets say "harder" than the one on GBC2.

Mostly because GBC2 was made with the older handheld mindset, and GBC3 had more of a newer mindset without changing the core gameplay of the game (which makes it a great game, unlike other HM games that did new things, but failed to keep the core of the HM is a good condition).
Old 02-24-2013, 03:41 PM   #5
Harvest Moon Love
Chicken

GBC3 is definitely the best. The elements in it are a lot more entertaining; the storyline and gameplay are big improvements in the GBC/GB line of Harvest Moon games. You can't really go wrong either way, but you'll have more fun with the later game. :)

Done by hArVeStMoOnLuVeR :D

Special thanks to Shana for making my first set :D
No one liked this post.
Old 06-14-2014, 09:46 AM   #6
EternalJerry
S-Cow's Owner

Looks like HM gb 2 is gonna be released in eshop soon. I actually don't remember a lot from it. How was gameplay and story? On girl side does game end after marriage?
Old 06-15-2014, 12:03 AM   #7
MicroRave
Twilight Alicorn Pretear

I never got to play either but GBC3 was the one I was most interested in, they added a bunch of new maps if I recall correctly

Sind Sie beleidigt durch meine fan Kunst!?

Hey! What's Goin' On!?!
Spoiler: show

No one liked this post.
Old 03-18-2017, 08:37 PM   #8
dongdong
Turnip

Girlfriend regardless of my opposition Coach Outlet Online, resolutely chose to go abroad Coach Factory Outlet. I know that although the study abroad is only a year or so,Coach Outlet but this is the signal of breaking up.Coach Outlet Stores So she went abroad, Michael Kor Store Online we only have the first month of contact,Michael Kors Outlet after the time we broke the contact, broke up.Michael Kors Factory Outlet I heard my old girlfriend broke up,Michael Kors Outlet Online the most anxious natural than my parents michael kors store online, because I have 30 early,Coach Outlet Store Online like me so much of the neighbors can play soy sauce Michael Kors Outlet online, but I now and his girlfriend broke up Coach Outlet.My parents regardless of my opposition Michael Kors Outlet, began to give me a variety of arrangements blind date,cheap nike air max he did not say if I do not The North Face Jackets find a girlfriend this year nike air max, then, Ray-Ban Sunglasses Outlet and I will cut off the relationship Jordan shoes, although I am very exclusive blind date cheap jordan, but now only Accepted.Tory Burch Outlet Online Really do not say,tory burch outlet store so blind date I still met my girlfriend cheap Oakley, she was similar to my age,oakley sunglasses outlet to meet when I think this is a very good girl,ray ban outlet because of this reason, cheap ray ban sungalsses we began to contact.Began to feel good,coach outlet store US I also determined to continue with this person,north face jackets she is really good,Michael Kors Outlet but some of her actions make me very speechless,kate spade handbags Outlet because she always intentionally or unintentionally mention her ex-boyfriend,Ralph Lauren Outlet Boyfriend comparison.It makes me no way to accept, Coach Outlet I would like to break up,the north face but my parents do not agree,Coach Factory Outlet Online because they feel my girlfriend's condition impeccable,kate spade good temper, coach outlet good character.Coach Factory Outlet I am really at a loss, Michael Kors Outlet because I do not know whether marriage can be,polo ralph lauren outlet I really do not know how to deal with the.Polo Ralph Lauren Because his girlfriend in addition to the habit of speaking yeezy boost, she really impeccable, Christian Louboutin Outlet good for me, adidas nmd shoes but also generous introduction to my friends around me,Pandora Jewelry Sale in the end I want to continue this love it.true religion outlet will be a little more romantic than the smooth and layered,Salvatore Ferragamo holding the bag to add exquisite elegance,Christian Louboutin Shoes bright red lips to mention more true religion jeans color points.
No one liked this post.