GAMES »     RFO    LHM    ToTT    HOLV    GrB     AP     SI     RFF    RF3    RF2    RF    TOT    DSC    DS    AWL    MORE »
   
Old 01-25-2014, 12:51 AM   #21
GeminiProverb
Mushroom
 
GeminiProverb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 269





Default

1 vote for D!

And the plot twist TOMG added is in the slot.
__________________
Reply With Quote
GeminiProverb is offline  
No one liked this post.
Old 01-26-2014, 12:10 AM   #22
Boy_Tomo_Chan
Short Hair Ranger
 
Boy_Tomo_Chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 12,325






Default

C

And the plot twist will be breakfast was actually lunch.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Boy_Tomo_Chan is offline  
GeminiProverb liked this post.
Old 01-26-2014, 12:24 PM   #23
GeminiProverb
Mushroom
 
GeminiProverb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 269





Default

D: 1 Vote
C: 1 Vote

Tomo's plot twist was added.

Edited: If there aren't any additional posts later today, the story will continue on.
__________________

Last edited by GeminiProverb; 01-26-2014 at 12:27 PM..
Reply With Quote
GeminiProverb is offline  
No one liked this post.
Old 01-27-2014, 05:10 PM   #24
GeminiProverb
Mushroom
 
GeminiProverb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 269





Default

PCR has ended

Since it was a tie for both decisions, this is what will be selected:

What Will You Do?
Have Bert talk to the girl

What is the Plot Twist?
Help the Greyshed member find a bell in exchange for information

The girl continues to hold up the watering can, tilting her head in a very eerie-like manner. "Bert," you whisper. "Yes my boy. Is there something we should do?" You nod your head in agreement. "We need to ask her a few questions," you state. "My boy, as you know this girl fits the description of a Greyshed member, yes?" You nod your head in Bert's agreement. "Yeah but what's your point?" you ask. "Did it ever occur to you that this watering can in her hand could be a destructive weapon?" Bert asks hovering in readiness.

As you focus your attention on the watering can, you conclude that it looks ordinary. Wonder what could be in it you think to yourself. "Bert," you begin. "I need you to speak to this girl." Bert had flapped its wings in shock. "W-w-w-what?? Me?? You want me to speak to her?" You nod your head looking at him. "If you can speak to her from a distance without coming in contact with the can, she shouldn't be able to harm you." Bert then perches on your shoulder shaking its head in a motion. "The probability that this girl may harm one such as I is unconfirmed. Best approach would be to face this individual with distance along with caution."

You nod your head again and take a breath. "Alright, are you ready?" you ask. Bert begins to hover above your shoulder and begins flying slowly towards the girl. You ball your hands into fists watching Bert closely as he glides. The young girl begins to watch Bert fly, focusing her attention on him closely. Bert flies on top of a green light post and crouches in a manner that is cautious as to avoid anything the girl tries to do.

"Excuse me," Bert states firmly. "What is your business here?" The girl continues to stare at Bert but then focuses her attention on you. She then begins to put the watering can down on the concrete sidewalk you and her were standing on and directly faces Bert again. In this same manner, she unveils her hood and what could be seen was a very dark haired girl. Because of her hood serving as a veil to not be seen, the details that the TV reporter had stated fits the description. She definitely has to be the girl you think to yourself.

"Harvest...." she says coldly. "Harvest..." Bert then quickly asks, "Harvest? What is this Harvest?" "Harvest....Her..." Intrigued by what the girl was simply saying, you take a step...only to have the girl strike a glare at you all the while quickly grabbing her can, pointing at you. "You will not move," the girl ordered. "Or what?" you ask. The girl then takes the watering can and tilts the can forward. Upon inspection, you see that as the can is tilted, nothing appears to be pouring of it.

"What is this a scare tactic?" Bert asked shouting. "Who are the Greyshed and why are they here?" The girl then lowers her head slowly, eying you through her long bangs. As she continues to lower her head, she grins while holding the watering can in her arm. She extends her arm to the side with her thumb slightly pressed on it. What the... you think to yourself. As the girl sways her arm in the opposite direction, a orange light begins to glow from the spout. As her arm motion reaches the zenith, an ember that then formed into flames had began to release from the spout of the watering can.

"FLAMETHROWER!" you shout.

Immediately, Bert flies back towards you while you began to run away from the girl. To your right was a car next to you. Sprinting to the rear of the car, you hide behind it with Bert landing on your shoulder. "Well talking to her sure didn't work," you conclude. "You ordered it, my boy...what are you going to do?" "Let me try something," you say as you watch the girl closely from the rear wind shield. She was slowly approaching you, the watering can/flamethrower releasing small flames in an attempt to draw you out. Although this was a small girl, she had a weapon that was destructive as well as uncontrollable if used improperly. You feel as though you should at least come to reason with her.

You roll out of the back end of the car, and hold your hands up in submission. "What is it you want..?" The girl points the flamethrower at you moving her head to the side in suspicion. "What makes you think I can trust you?" she says moving closer to you. "There's an agenda you have to fulfill, so why don't I make it easier on you," you respond quickly. For a brief moment, the girl held the flamethrower up to you but after awhile, she lowers it. "Bell...I want a bell." "I'll get you your bell," you begin. "If...you tell me about the Greyshed."

"If I let you live," she said icy. "Follow me into town. If you can get me a bell, I will tell you what I want you to know about Greyshed." As you take a breath from all that has happened, you shake you head. As the girl turns around putting the watering can down, Bert flies on to your shoulder whispering, "I don't like this." "Me either," you respond quietly. "Do me a favor, go find Royam and tell him to go to town. Tell him to meet me at the General Store." Quickly, Bert attains flight and flies off quickly towards the city. As the girl stows her watering can in the inside of her hood, she says, "walk." As you begin moving forward, the girl then quickly gets behind you, grabbing your wrists and binding them with something that felt cold and of iron.

"To think I'd let you go off so easy, wouldn't be tolerable by the faction," the girl said. Looking over your shoulder, you see that she had locked your wrists with chains and a lock. Hurry up Bert... you think looking down. You and the Greyshed member then proceed downtown.


***** *****

Location: MV Police Department

"I need information on these Greyshed members immediately! We have no time to waste. You're all dismissed." As the members of the MVDP had cleared out of the meeting room, Royam had taken a manilla folder titled the "Otaku Initiative" and held it in his hands. "We're going to need all the help we can get," he had said outloud. "I just don't know who to recruit first."

"Sir!" said a voice. As Royam looked up, he had seen a lady in with brown hair, and green eyes wearing a grey suit look at him. "Yes?" Royam had asked. As she stepped into the room she took a pause. "...Bert is it? One of your men's parrots?" Royam continued to scan through the manilla folder saying, "yes go on." As Bert flies in to the office, he explains the whole situation on what happened to Royam.

"Well...as much as our man tried to handle the situation, we may need to send in someone from the Initiative."

***** *****

Because the PCR count is 23, the story is switched to another character (ones place is 3), and a set of decisions must be added to the story (23 is an odd number). First 2-4 submit their answers and you as members vote which decision is the best (if there are enough votes to call it or I'll just pick).

Also, I am making ThatOneMusicalGirl the first member to have likenesses as a character for the switch. So since the character switches to her perspective.

What will she do?
A. She will volunteer to follow Bert back, but in civilian clothes to avoid suspicion.
B. Empty
C. Empty
D. Empty
__________________

Last edited by GeminiProverb; 01-27-2014 at 06:05 PM..
Reply With Quote
GeminiProverb is offline  
No one liked this post.
Old 01-27-2014, 05:22 PM   #25
zazabar
Administrator
 
zazabar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,010






Default

She will volunteer to follow Bert back, but in civilian clothes to avoid suspicion.
__________________

Reply With Quote
zazabar is offline  
GeminiProverb liked this post.
Old 01-27-2014, 06:06 PM   #26
GeminiProverb
Mushroom
 
GeminiProverb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 269





Default

Zazabar's decision is added.

Edited: If there are no other decisions, I will continue the story in a days time.
__________________

Last edited by GeminiProverb; 01-29-2014 at 09:10 AM..
Reply With Quote
GeminiProverb is offline  
No one liked this post.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:44 PM.