GAMES »     RFO    LHM    ToTT    HOLV    GrB     AP     SI     RFF    RF3    RF2    RF    TOT    DSC    DS    AWL    MORE »

Old 02-27-2008, 08:06 PM   #1
Contralto
Function is the key.

Default Hurr.

I'm in Dallas right now.

My apologies for the lack of updates. :)
I'm taking care of three kids alone with my older cousin...
It's been a bit harder than I expected.

And before that I just plain hated a lot of what was going on and took a break. :) I know yall didn't do anything to deserve that; but I also didn't do anything to deserve the I've had to deal with since the new forum came up.

I should be home this weekend.
Please PM any suggestions for the RPG to me; as I'm looking to do one huge update soon.

The one thing I haven't worked on yet is the year of weather that I had planned on having finished a long time ago.

I HAD the outline of a map...
but since everyone decided to open the RPG despite my suggestion to wait a little bit, I noticed that this RPG is missing a lot of the locations I had set up. :D Yay.

Anyways,
if you're an artist and willing to draw a better version of the map, please PM me as well.

The e-mail has also changed for the last time; and I'll be adding it to the profile guidelines, etc... soon. I'm sorry I kept changing it; but this time it actually related to the RPG!

Bahh; my apologies.
There will also be a new staff member hired soon.
And hopefully weekly MSN meetings... because I am severely annoyed with the lack of communication. (Hence why I've closed myself off from HMO and the RPG the past few weeks.)
No one liked this post.
Old 02-28-2008, 01:30 PM   #2
simplymusical
Cheese

So what's the new e-mail? I may send it too?

Thanks Solash. You're so fantastic. ^.^

April's Profile <3
No one liked this post.
Old 02-28-2008, 01:34 PM   #3
Saffy
Chick

Xief says this topic is stupid.

STOP LYING AND MAKING ME LOOK BAD EVEN WHEN I'M NOT HERE. D<<

Last edited by Xief; 02-29-2008 at 11:05 PM..
No one liked this post.
Old 02-29-2008, 10:00 AM   #4
Mike Arcanum
I WANT TO BE GARFIELD WHEN I GROW UP.

Weathers up.
Old 08-29-2017, 08:30 AM   #5
kailey
Lumber

wty123

place. long champ sometimes, nfl jets jerseys the polo ralph lauren outlet original should fidget spinner be lebron james shoes a tn requin pas cher road giuseppe zanotti full barbour outlet store of long champ lakes region oakley sunglasses cheap salt, mavericks jerseys they lacoste outlet refused before timberland pas cher livestock nfl bengals jerseys OK, longchamp black friday who rockets jerseys will jump oakley to beats by dr dre catch the ed hardy camel woolrich clearance hump, fendi shoes unloading oakley of air force cargo, swarovski and nfl texans jerseys then juicy couture handbags back true religion jeans women on nfl steelers jerseys himself, oakley standard issue through bottega this nike shoes dangerous michael kors outlet area, jordan retro then jordan retro 11 sent salvatore ferragamo to longchamp outlet reload nike uk cargo prada handbags in burberry outlet online livestock huarache body. marc jacobs handbags If celtics jerseys a pandora charms wizard ralph lauren outlet online sick or indiana pacers jerseys dead, rayban catch a mcm backpack camel longchamp Yan air max grab ralph lauren it michael kors purses by washington wizards jerseys selecting coach bags friday a skechers mens shoes new true religion outlet wizardBut ferragamo his polo ralph heart was need nike factory outlet more true religion jeans outlet treasure, nfl patriots jerseys more rolex watches beautiful, orlando magic jerseys was burberry outlet online more nike free natural; burberry outlet online along nike roshe run the michael kors bags way, brooklyn nets I nfl jaguars jerseys was polo outlet online unconscious birkenstock again michael kors and spurs jerseys again horloges Looking nike jordan back, ralph lauren outlet now nfl 49ers jerseys tend dre headphones to vans ignore converse their timberland shoes own, omega only to jerseys from china find mcm bags that montre femme life is rolex replica not polo ralph lauren outlet online fear. michael kors The new balance journey miami heat jersey of prada life, thunder jerseys there air max 95 are nike roche too tommy hilfiger outlet stores many ferragamo shoes outlet good, phoenix suns jerseys you tommy hilfiger can oakley pas cher learn adidas.nl to adidas cherish ferragamo and tory burch do oakley sunglasses not fred perry need ray ban outlet to nhl jerseys make burberry outlet life swarovski canada bright nfl rams jerseys stuck oakley sunglasses in air max the past. coach outlet online Gaze vans shoes now, swarovski crystal I'm nfl broncos jerseys wearing north face backpacks a utah jazz jerseys commoner, air max thea in ralph lauren uk Warm portland trail blazers jerseys Spring coach outlet store Night, ralph lauren bring bulls jersey literary timberland boots walk hornets jersey through the bottom pandora jewelry layer celine outlet that huaraches remain nike store constant cheap oakley dry polo ralph lauren river. hollister co The nfl raiders jerseys way salomon forward, tommy hilfiger online accompanied nike shoes by nike free trainer 5.0 moonlight flat iron foreign nike soccer shoes land, tommy hilfiger online shop life minnesota timberwolves jerseys was oakley outlet no mbt shoes longer giuseppe zanotti sneakers confused. Years louboutin shoes from new balance the lakers jersey time beats by dre headphones goes coach factory outlet by, louboutin shoes memories fred perry polos are asics gel in dsquared2 shoes deep pandora jewellery australia water michael kors waves, fitflop shoes there atl jerseys are hugo boss often designer handbags the nike air max 90 heart vibram five fingers needs jimmy choo an swarovski jewelry extraordinary ray ban black friday look.Know louboutin shoes how nike outlet to michael kors handbags pay, pandora bracelet know new balance shoes how huarache to cherish, michael kors purses to nike roshe run be barbour able chrome hearts clothings to oakley sunglasses outlet know tommy hilfiger canada how new balance to ray ban uk enjoy skechers shoes outlet the nfl saints jerseys good air max life. I polo ralph think so, nfl ravens jerseys too detroit pistons jersey many nuggets jersey regrets plein shoes and nba jersey incomplete cheap jordans to tory burch sale be converse outlet used air yeezy to soccer shoes outlet enrich babyliss flat iron this burberry handbags fleeting soccer jerseys years, coach factory online worth! michael kors handbags If golden state warriors no labor adidas clothings inaction michael kors handbags powerless shoes outlet to burberry spend ralph lauren polo good ray ban wayfarer time new balance store in calvin klein outlet pleasure, nba jersey I nike roshe run will hermes tracksuits their converse sneakers tears, ray-ban sunglasses because sacramento kings jerseys you're north face so adidas online shop sad, air max shoes pathetic. adidas Earth free running among ralph lauren uk the juicy couture clothings only polo ralph lauren experienced ray ban prezzi more air max thunder true religion and hermes birkin lightning nike free storm, mcm handbags no coach outlet usa miracle burberry handbags will hollister clothing occur, michael kors outlet online is ray ban the bcbg max azria significance cheap barbour jackets of nfl jerseys the existence true religion jeans outlet of life, burberry you supra shoes can ray-ban sunglasses know? coach factory outlet I coach shop factory would air jordan not burberry outlet online keep north face the nike shoes sadness, instyler nor will oakley happiness cheap ray ban away, louboutin looking nfl falcons jerseys for barbour jackets outlet a longchamp piece coach bags outlet of easton bats land, doudoune north face the marc jacobs handbags body nike air max is birkenstock taschen deutschland willing supra shoes outlet to nike running shoes turn north face jackets into boutique clothing a work vans of buffaloes, prada shoes no mlb jerseys regrets, polo ralph lauren outlet quietly pay; nike air max light jordans to illuminate michael kors outlet online sale the jimmy choo outlet distant red bottom shoes road, eyeglasses frames along bcbg max with hollister clothing store the nike warmth north face outlet of adidas online shop your christian louboutin body ray ban sunglasses outlet next, nike I longchamp would nfl panthers jerseys also christian louboutin like prada outlet to nba jersey become nhl jerseys a night burberry handbags candle hermes birkin bag bring you northface a cheap ray ban bright, burberry handbags give coach factory outlet online you nike roshe run hope; baseball jerseys a converse simple, ray ban a beats headphones natural, hilfiger outlet a nostalgic, thomas sabo seven puma online shop pay, kate spade bags this omega watches life, you nfl vikings jerseys often pumas only burberry sale willing rolex watches to nfl seahawks jerseys walk nfl azcardinals jerseys turned levis outlet into tommy hilfiger outlet stone chi flat iron bridge, dansko shoes outlet suffered michael kors outlet online wind michael kors and thomas sabo rain for ecco mens shoes five oakley store hundred years, ralph lauren outlet online unchanged.Years nike of birkenstock deutschland wind oakley sunglasses cheap and ralph lauren rain, reebok the hollister replacement nfl chiefs jerseys of mlb jerseys the hogan shoes old coach factory face, longchamp handbags simple omega watches soul, air max pas cher scattered clippers jerseys in uhren shop the nfl bears jerseys earth, air max 2007 vanity wash, nfl packers jerseys dirt, philipp plein clothes calling nfl browns jerseys from the depths cheap true religion of swarovski crystal the oakley outlet online soul nfl jerseys of louboutin shoes innocence. ray ban pas cher Whether nfl giants jerseys it oakley holbrook is cheap oakley sunglasses in 76ers jerseys the nike air quiet roshe mountain michael kors outlet online sale sound burberry outlet aloud, new orleans pelicans jerseys or michael kors bags darling michael kors outlet online sale Zhiguan mizuno sky air jordan shoes sound hollister online shop training, nfl chargers jerseys all milwaukee bucks jerseys ears, pandora charms immersed in armani watches their skechers canada hearts. hogan sito ufficiale Floral nfl colts jerseys garden replica watches overflow ray ban outlet full ray ban bloom, nfl titans jerseys the nike air max foliage michaelkors.com and iphone 4s cases as wholesale handbags light rolex watch dance nfl dolphins jerseys book, pandora only cheap coach purses in montblanc the the north face outlet depths ferragamo shoes of the adidas shoes soul nfl buccaneers jerseys recognize purses and handbags the memphis grizzlies jerseys true veneta self, oakley vault really michael kors outlet comprehend the nike id natural, hogan simple mcm bags life nfl redskins jerseys meaning. nfl cowboys jerseys With hollister kids the ray bans mind mcm backpack outlet to north face canada examine coach outlet their air max 90 own michael kors footprint, coach outlet with easton bats the face the north face to swarovski online shop accept michael kors outlet the kate spade handbags baptism givenchy of air jordan retro years, cheap eyeglasses in prada sunglasses the nike factory bright adidas zx sunshine, cheap oakley sunglasses do coach black friday not live mens hoodies up kate spade handbags to toronto raptors jerseys today's versace hard-earned wholesale handbags light, new york knicks jersey these omega watches days? nfl lions jerseys Scenic hermes belt beauty nike mercurial lies michael kors bags in oakley the ray ban sunglasses mind nike outlet recollections, iphone 5s cases thousands michael kors uhren of nfl eagles jerseys downtown nfl bills jerseys that hard under armour outlet work asics and michael kors accumulation. michael kors outlet online Life oakley black friday was ralph lauren outlet a dsquared2 sale wealth of valentino shoes memorable hollister co moments, barbour mens jackets whether it timberland outlet is ralph lauren factory store brilliant basketball shoes success, ray ban pas cher

cle Jerseys
No one liked this post.
Old 09-20-2017, 09:14 PM   #6
Contralto
Function is the key.

Damn, I was a jackass.
No one liked this post.