GAMES »     RFO    LHM    ToTT    HOLV    GrB     AP     SI     RFF    RF3    RF2    RF    TOT    DSC    DS    AWL    MORE »

Old 01-31-2018, 12:58 AM   #1
Kristaok
Horse

Default Harvest Sprite Secret

I found out through playing that you can get your Harvest Sprites hearts up really high pretty quick, even in one day if you wanted to by giving them wrapped flour. There seems to be no limit whatsoever to the amount of gifts you can give them, they will still accept the gifts and gain heart points. I've noticed this happens somewhat with bachelorettes too, you can also give them quite a few gifts in a day too.
Old 02-01-2018, 11:56 AM   #2
Robinstar
Farmer

I've never been entirely sure of the gift limits for this game. I always give Popuri both a flower and a weed (what a weirdo) each day in case multiple gifts count. She's the only one I've ever cared enough about to give multiple gifts to though.
No one liked this post.
Old 02-08-2018, 08:15 PM   #3
Kristaok
Horse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinstar View Post
I've never been entirely sure of the gift limits for this game. I always give Popuri both a flower and a weed (what a weirdo) each day in case multiple gifts count. She's the only one I've ever cared enough about to give multiple gifts to though.
Yup she's the weed chick, she also likes eggs. :P