PDA

View Full Version : Would Nintendo do a collab with Natsume/Marveslous Interactive?

TheFarmboy
03-02-2009, 10:55 AM
Do you think that Nintendo should work sometime with Natsume/Marvelous Interactive? When they do, what kind of game they might make?

Like for example, Mario peoples team up with Harvest Mooners for something I'm not sure.

Let you opinion out

If this is the wrong board, please move this to the right board, thank you :)

danigurl
03-02-2009, 11:00 AM
The only possibility I see in this is that in the next Super Smash Bros. game there is some reference to HM whether it be in the form of a playable character, a map, or a support item. Though I'm not sure if there already was a reference in SSBB.

TheFarmboy
03-02-2009, 11:02 AM
Yea, could be, but the Smash Bros. is how you say, a bit crowed for my opinion. It migth be nice, but I never really see them in the fighting of this magnitude. I respect your opinion though :)

God is a cat girl
03-02-2009, 12:56 PM
No!
Nintendo can't barely make a good game for DS, they can't use it's full potential. Plus they would make it touch control.

Shadownami92
03-02-2009, 01:04 PM
No!
Nintendo can't barely make a good game for DS, they can't use it's full potential. Plus they would make it touch control.

If they didn't make it touch screen then it would be an improvement over Island of Happiness controls. And there have been a few good Nintendo made DS games.

God is a cat girl
03-02-2009, 01:16 PM
If they didn't make it touch screen then it would be an improvement over Island of Happiness controls. And there have been a few good Nintendo made DS games.

I can't remember a nintendo game without Touch control. Oh, Pokemon, but it's not that good anyway.
I can't really name good nintendo games either. If they are good then they can be even better.

TheFarmboy
03-02-2009, 03:08 PM
I can't remember a nintendo game without Touch control. Oh, Pokemon, but it's not that good anyway.
I can't really name good nintendo games either. If they are good then they can be even better.

It could be a possibility that they might make a game for Wii, not just DS

God is a cat girl
03-02-2009, 03:25 PM
It could be a possibility that they might make a game for Wii, not just DS

I couldn't care less then. XD